Parking, Holidays, Pension
BWD are delighted to be working in partnership with a York based Financial Planning firm seeking an experienced Financial Services Administrator to join their growing practice.
My client can offer you a dynamic and progressive working environment, strong management support, ongoing training and personal development, a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
As a successful Financial Services Administrator, you will be required to:
Providing support to the advisers of the firm.
Regularly liaise with product providers
Be point of contact for client queries and assist with application completion
Prepare client review statements and information, including performance stats
Obtain protection and life quotations
Research and prepare quotes and liaise with providers on terms.
As an ideal candidate you will have the following skills and experience:
- Clear focus on providing excellent client service
- Proven ability to work well in a team environment
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software
- Providing assistance to advisers with presentations for seminars/venue booking etc
- Submitting business via online systems
- Placing deals and arranging investment switches
- Current technical knowledge of Pensions, Investment and Protection products, gained within an IFA environment
- Excellent written & communication skills
- Highly organised with the ability to manage own workload, working under pressure with a high level of accuracy
In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits, and the opportunity to progress in the future.
To find out more please contact Helen Spriggs on 0113 4260775