Up to £30k
You’re an experienced financial services administrator who is used to supporting Financial Planners, but wants to take the next step…
If your answers to the above is ‘yes’, this opportunity might just be for you.
Our client is a well-respected Financial Planning firm, who are looking for the right individual who has the potential to take a more hands on role than the average administrator.
Working out of the Stanmore office you will ideally be a confident, avid administrator who is prepared to work hard to develop strong relationships with the advisors in order for the business to run as efficiently as possible.
The role will require you to:
- Process of new business from the Financial Planners
- Arrange Client/Adviser appointments
- Prepare client portfolio valuations
- Update client investments through Wrap platform(s)
& report writing.
In order to qualify for the position, you will:
- Have previous experience working in financial services
- Have confident computer skills (Microsoft Office etc.)
- Be Personable with a good telephone manner
- Have excellent organisation skills
Office: 0113 274 3000