Your new role would be a Finance Analyst based in Bristol.
The incumbent will play an important role in providing financial expertise to the management team driving commercial and service excellence through the development, implementation and use of financial and operational management information.
In addition, you will be responsible for the creation and delivery of a dynamic reporting suite which is transparent, easy to understand and accessible. Providing insightful variance analysis and 1 to 5 year projections is essential.
The environment on offer is collaborative and compliance is highly regarded and your opinion is valued in a forward-thinking environment.
In order to qualify for this excellent opportunity you will need to fulfil the following:
- Qualified Accountant with a successful track record of delivering small projects
- Strong track record in Financial Services within financial analysis and problem solving.
- Ability to analyse and interpret data into useful management information
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Motivated, enthusiast with a proactive attitude, and a good team player
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets
- Utilizing technology as an enabler to introduce efficiencies and automation
- Experience in finance and value management