£40000 - £80000 per annum
0113 274 3000
over 1 year ago
The business can demonstrate substantial growth over the last 5 years with numerous success stories of advisors who have joined the business accelerating both their careers and earnings levels.
The business offers a market leading proposition for advisors with average earnings of £130,000 across the advisory sales force and several individuals earning £250,000+, successful hires have joined the company from both tied and independent environments, all receiving excellent compliance, paraplanning and management support and a smooth transition in to the business.
Advisors are given autonomy to work from both the office and home and are will benefits the below:
· Maintain 100% ownership of your Clients
· Have in place a clear exist strategy with buyout on retirement or before which allows you to build something long term rather than perhaps be an employee elsewhere
· Work on either a employed or self-employed basis with very generous salaries when employed
· Benefit from lead opportunity created by recent acquisitions
· Receive administration / paraplanning support and an a outstanding turnaround of business processing service with exceptional service level agreements, support staff currently outweigh advisor numbers
· The opportunity to earn similar levels to your total business production with all recurring income credited towards earnings
· Long term progression to grow your own business within a business and potentially recruit further advisors / support staff under your leadership whilst sharing in their success