My client is recruiting for a new part-time File Reviewer position within their compliance team. They are looking for someone who has previous experience within financial services, perhaps with a paraplanning, financial adviser or file review background, who oozes positivity. They have offices located throughout the North and are a growing, profitable business who offer regional based services.
Role: File Reviewer (Part-time)
Salary: For 3 days per week, £20,000+ dependent on experience
Location: My client can offer flexibility and are happy for the successful person to work out of any their offices with the opportunity to work from home
Duties of the role:
- Review files across the full advice spectrum
- Check DB transfers
- Support the quality of advice through structured program of file checking
- Collate any trends or issues in order to provide meaningful MI
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to remain positive, especially whilst providing constructive feedback for advisers
- Previous experience of working within financial services
- Strong IT skills
- Up-to-date knowledge of regulatory requirements across a broad spectrum of products and the advice process
- G60/AF3 would be a bonus but not a deal breaker, my client is more focusing on experience and attitude
If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact me; alternatively, if you fit the description then please apply now!