Field Risk & Audit Manager
£45,000 - £50,000 plus benefits
Perm Compliance/Audit Role - South East & National Opportunity - Competitive Salary, Car Allowance and Benefits Package
I am keen to speak to Compliance Audit Professionals in and around the Leeds specifically but also anywhere in the country.
You will work closely with Principals of both IFA and Tied firms and conduct both remote and office-based audits from time to time (once we are able to do so).
Main duties will include:
- Audit of systems and controls
- Reviewing governance and monitoring
- Report writing and recommendations
- Providing a consultative and pragmatic approach to compliance
- Coaching and developing advisers
You will be:
- Well versed in current regulatory requirements around the advice process within IFA/Tied settings
- Passionate about advice standards and compliance
- Gifted communicator with a solutions mindset
- Diploma Qualified as a minimum
Competitive Salary and benefits package along with autonomy and the ability to manage your own time.