Are you looking to be out and about as opposed to being office based?
Do you want to be part of an evolving business model, where you can put your stamp on future ways of working?
Would you like to earn a competitive salary and also partake in some excellent benefits?
If so then this is your chance to work in the complex, constantly evolving and increasingly competitive world of large loss Claims, for one of the most respected names in the business.
- You’ll proactively manage costs on allocated claims by conducting investigations and negotiations with customers.
- This includes conducting timely and appropriate visits to the customer’s property at key stages.
- You will also be expected to be constantly looking for opportunities to improve systems and make the most of your service.
- To be successful in the role you’ll be qualified to a minimum of Cert CILA with a sound understanding of the UK Insurance Claims market.
- You will bring a deep knowledge of technical and legal principles and procedures together with a proven track record of cases of high value or complexity.
- Ultimately you will be an expert in all classes of property claims.
- You will have experience in dealing with claims of £100,000 and upwards for both commercial and residential properties.
Location: Home based covering the North West
What will you get for this role?
- Salary of between £45,000- £55,000
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Minimum holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 30% discount for products
In order to find out more please get in touch with Helen Spriggs on 0113 4260775.