An exhilarating new opportunity has arisen as an Enterprise Data Architect, to own and manage the UK enterprise data model centred around the SQL MI/BI estate, provide architectural oversight and guidance across the UK business and work within Operations and Technology to ensure all enterprise projects adhere to the architecture framework.
As technical expert in data architecture and SQL, you shall contribute to continuous improvement of services to internal customers, and design, define and maintain the UK central logical Data Model and metadata assets,
Your skills and experience:
- Essential - Extensive experience working with BI data, data strategy and modelling.
- Essential – Experience of the Microsoft BI stack including SQL Server and SSIS
- Essential – 5+ years at a large organisation with a complex IT estate.
- Essential – Excellent communication skills
- Desirable – TOGAF qualification
- Desirable – Financial Services experience
To apply, forward a CV to Alexander Hamilton at BWD Search & Selection