Are you an experienced Employee Relations Manager looking for your next contract role with a global financial services organisation? Do you enjoy working closely with HR Business Partner's dealing with employee relations related issues, directly managing specific cases and ensuring resolution of all cases? Well this could be the role for you!
In this role you will:
- Provide first level consultation and advice to HR employees by providing in-house subject matter expertise, and work closely with Group HR Legal as required
- Work closely with HR and Group HR Legal to develop products, policies and processes to up-skill managers in effectively dealing with ER related matters
- Support HR and line managers in dealings with employee representative bodies in Europe
- Ensure that the Company adheres to all local employment practices, policies and legislative requirements across EMEA.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required. Advance degree or certificate preferred.
- Previous work experience as an employment lawyer would be beneficial but not essential
If this sounds like you, please apply online or call Jon Garrod on 0113 274 3000