|Job Title:||Compliance Officer|
|Location:||Newcastle upon Tyne|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Pension & Benefits Package, Excellent bonus potential|
|Contact Name:||Joanne McPherson|
|Job Published:||September 26, 2017 09:41|
If so this may be of interest, due to internal progression, a financial services firm based in Newcastle is looking to appoint a Compliance Officer to work in partnership with their adviser community.
Your core duties and responsibilities would be as follows:
· Compliance monitoring and conducting file review activity including both pre and post-sale checks
· Feeding back to advisers in a constructive and timely manner to ensure quality standards are embedded into the advice process
· Implementing remedial actions and following up to ensure completion and ownership
· Identifying trends and collating data to share with the T&C team and wider compliance function including core KPI’s
You will ideally have the following skills and experience:
· Demonstrable track record of providing business quality assessment and file reviews for advisers
· Part QCF Level 4 as a minimum, though the full Diploma would be preferred, study support and development is available for the right person
· Current knowledge of the advice process, the FCA handbook and regulatory guidelines including systems and controls
· Detailed and logical approach to work with a keen eye for detail and the ability to disseminate complex information
· Skilled communicator with the ability to deliver constructive feedback and challenge in a positive and engaging manner
· Competent with FS back office systems and the Microsoft suite of products e.g. Word & Excel
There is the opportunity to undertake further funded study and develop a long term and rewarding career within financial services with this forward thinking business. You will enjoy a competitive basic salary, the potential to earn a significant bonus and generous benefits package whilst being part of a driven team of people.
Should this opportunity catch your eye please click the ‘Apply’ button, or, alternatively send your CV to Joanne McPherson at BWD.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Data Protection Lead
£30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, pension, life cover, PHI, flex bens, bonus.
Financial Services Administrator
£25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: PENSION, HOLIDAYS, PRIVATE MEDICAL
Part-Time Marketing Administrator
£24 - £25 per hour