Communications and PR Manager
London or Sheffield
£40,000 - £50,000 plus a competitive benefits package
Think ‘strong communication skills’ should be more than just an afterthought on a job spec?
If you’re a dynamic, adaptable comms professional looking for your next challenge, I know the perfect firm to match your mindset.
I’ve partnered up with a global integrated wealth management group in their search for a Communication and PR Manager.
This is a new position within a firm that is undergoing a period of vast acquisitional growth, so the drive to make your mark on the company is a must.
Given the scope of this role, each day will present a fresh and exciting new challenge. However, you can expect your duties to include (but not be limited to) the following:
- Developing and implementing an effective comms strategy and managing online communications activities
- Creating relevant content that aligns with the brand’s proposition
- Acting as a key point of connection to PR and ensuring that press and media coverage of the firm is positive
- Heading up the production of company reports and providing the CEO with presentation support
- Organising client events and the production of marketing material
Sound like your cup of tea? Here’s what I need from you:
- Experience working in Communications within a financial services environment, ideally wealth management
- A creative mindset and strong content-writing skills
- The ability to read your audience and adapt accordingly
- IT literacy
- Flexibility, adaptability, and the ability to work to targets and deadlines
Salary for this role ranges from £40k-50k + a competitive benefits package. This is a hybrid role, with 2-3 days a week to be spent in the London or Sheffield office.
For more information, feel free to drop me a line at email@example.com or alternatively apply here for immediate consideration.