Are you an extremely hardworking Underwriter but not getting the development or recognition that you deserve?
Do you feel underpaid and overworked, with little or no benefits?
Do you feel that you are a small fish in a big pond, and that your opinions are overlooked?
Then look no further, here at BWD I am fortunate to be working in partnership with an Insurer who prides themselves in giving you the employer, what you want.
- As an Underwriter, you will be responsible for underwriting profitable business within a specific area, operating within agreed guidelines and authority levels.
- You will be aligned to a portfolio of customers/brokers and will proactively develop commercial business through new business and renewals.
- You will operate from the most appropriate location to meet business needs in line with customer demand (i.e. branch, home, broker location or a combination).
In order to apply you will need to have:
- Experience of Underwriting from an Insurance perspective
- The ability to communicate individual case decision
- Sound product knowledge and market awareness
- Can work independently, within underwriting authority.
What will you get for this role?
- Salary of up to £35,000
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Discount on products
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
In order to apply please contact Helen Spriggs on 0113 4260775.