Does leading on software procurement for one of the world’s largest financial organisations sound enticing?
You’ll be joining a company owning an impeccable reputation of business excellence and professionalism for more than two hundred years.
As Category Manager, you shall lead the implementation of global sourcing strategy across the company's divisions worldwide.
Maintaining first class category knowledge, you shall solicit and gather internal requirements, evaluate, and distil into actionable proposals; subsequently leading the negotiation of purchase.
Delivering successfully will involve utilising strong interpersonal and relationship management skills at all levels internally and externally, across multiple regions, employing good judgment, and creative thinking in order to achieve optimal results.
A flexible approach is key; constant adaption to evolving situations and requirements whilst demonstrating a business-like approach in terms of sense of urgency and priorities is crucial.
- Five years’+ experience of procurement in a large corporate environment
- Solid understanding of procurement, sourcing processes and practices
- Demonstrated experience in managing spend categories
- Experience in negotiating successful results for software contracts (notably financial services software)
- Desirable - good familiarity with the financial services sector, and key activities
- Desirable - understanding of one (or several) financial business(es) such as investment management, global markets etc.
To apply, forward a CV to Alexander Hamilton at BWD Search & Selection