The primary goal is to deliver exceptional service for investors, their representatives and client companies by executing and overseeing processes and tasks within agreed standards and while participating in a culture of high performance, innovation and continuous improvement.
- Take ownership of monitoring, processing and/or overseeing allocated tasks in relation to the cash management, settlement and reconciliation functions.
- While you may be allocated to a specific process function, you will be required to cross-skill to support other tasks within the CST environment
- Investigate and resolve any escalations or exceptions within agreed service levels, regulatory standards and focusing on customer outcomes.
- Collaborate positively with colleagues across TA to facilitate responses and manage personal workload effectively
- Maintain your working knowledge of all products and procedures
- Demonstrate consistent levels of accuracy
- Participate in projects at the discretion of management
- Experience in Banking/Financial Services is essential
- Previous experience performing cash reconciliations
- Strong Excel
- CASS 6 ad CASS 7 reconciliation background
- Previous experience in an oversight role
- Experience performing CASS 7 reconciliations within a full client money model
Please apply for the role online or call Jon Garrod on 0113 274 3000