Audit Manager – Financial Services
£57,000 - £64,000 + Bonus & Benefits
Do you work in Audit within a financial services firm or professional services firm, focussed on financial services?
Would you like to change roles and work for a well-regarded growing business, which gives you a platform to develop skills and challenge yourself in a collaborative environment?
Well, your new job would be as an Audit Manager – Financial Services. The role is located in London – The City.
This is an important position within a team that is vital to the firm. Primarily, you’ll be responsible for
- Acting as a major point of contact within the firm for relevant stakeholders.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships at senior levels, being a principal point of contact throughout the year, whilst developing a strong commercial understanding
- Manage, develop and appraise team members, whilst helping to recruit and motivate.
- Undertaking a portfolio of audits, including planning and management of staff on those audits.
In terms of background and experience, you would be someone with audit experience with financial services or a professional services firm. Qualified Accountant, with good knowledge of UK GAAP, IFRS, and reporting requirements. This can be considered in line with the requirements below:
- ACA, ACCA qualified
- Knowledge of IFRS, UK GAAP, and Financial Reporting requirements.
- Experience in auditing within the financial services sector, such as asset management, capital markets, investment banking, retail banking and insurance sectors.
- Experience in systems/controls testing as well as substantive auditing, including consolidations, group audits, statutory accounts and disclosures.
- Project Management experience would be advantageous.