- Responsible for servicing the needs of a portfolio of private equity or real estate clients.
- Preparation of periodic financial statements, cash flows and associated notes including liaison with client over transaction related issues
- Compile and analyse financial information underlying the financial statements, including the treatment of business transactions
- Preparation of asset level management reporting for the client and seeking new ways to provide informative and concise information.
- Must have a minimum 2:1 University degree, 2:2 if from a top 10 university
- Studying towards your ACCA/ACA
- Financial Services/professional services experience
Please apply online or call Jon Garrod on 0113 274 3000