Up to £27,000
You’re an experienced financial services administrator who is used to supporting Financial Planners, but wants to take the next step…
If your answer to the above is ‘yes’, this opportunity might just be for you.
Our client is a well-respected Financial Planning network, who is looking for the right individuals who have the potential to take a more hands-on role than the average administrator.
Working out of the Amersham office you will ideally be a confident, avid administrator who has a genuine desire to do their job to the best of their ability.
The role will require you to:
- Prepare documentation for the Financial Advisers
- Completion of Client reports
- Send prepared investment information/reports to clients
- Assist in the identification and development of new clients
- Respond to client administrative inquiries, face to face, through telecommunications or letter
- 2 Years’ experience in a Financial Services environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel packages essential
- Be Personable with a good telephone manner
- Desirable knowledge of Model Office
- Desirable NVQ Level 3 in Business Administration
- Have excellent organisation skills