Actuarial Reporting Analyst - Life Office
£35,000 - £45,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity to join a bulk annuity firm as a Reporting Analyst.
Based in London, this business focuses on providing income protection insurance and has extensive experience of developing solutions to meet customer needs.
A new opportunity has arisen to join the Reporting team as a part-qualified actuary.
- Reporting across several bases including Solvency II, IFRS, and EV
- Support teams across the Group business by providing actuarial analysis
- Reviewing methodologies and assumptions
- Developing modeling and reporting tools
- Reporting or pricing experience
- Protection market experience either through working in industry or consultancy
- Evidence of good progression with actuarial exams - around 5 or 6 passes
- Someone who likes getting stuck in with an ability to identify problems and propose solutions
- Technically minded problem solver
This role is suitable for a part-qualified actuary and salary is up to £45k.