£75000 - £95000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus + Benefits
3 months ago
The business have highlighted their credit and lending team as a key target area of growth over the coming years which is highlighted by this opportunity being an additional headcount to the team.
This is a front line, client facing role and will work closely together and support the Private Banking team.
- Help embed credit as an integral part of the wealth management offering for clients by working closely with professionals, intermediaries, Private Bankers & Investment Advisors as a technical credit expert
- To generate new lending business with a focus on HNW and UHNW clients.
- Provide ongoing engagement with Industry professional’s, mortgage brokers and intermediaries Brokers on the Banks credit offering and approach to margin setting
- Introduce wealth and investment opportunities to the wider team
- To assist the implementation and development of improved procedures and controls
This will be a pivotal role within the team and the business requires somebody with experience of dealing with HNW clients and a background within a similar role/environment.
CeMAP qualification is essential.
In return you will receive a remuneration package which is known to be above market average, along with a strong benefits scheme, be working within a positive and pro-active working environment and receive encouragement for further career development.