Paraplanner, Edinburgh, Salary very much dependent upon level of experience, paying up to £45,000
Benefits include: Pension, Holidays, Bonus.
BWD are pleased to be working in partnership with a successful and vastly growing Financial Services firm in the Edinburgh area, who are looking to recruit a Paraplanner.
- Are you a Paraplanner looking for a succession plan for the future?
- Are you feeling over worked and underpaid?
- Would you like a greater level of autonomy and the chance to put your own stamp on things?
- On a daily basis you will be required to compile suitability reports for a whole host of products
- Undertake important research and fact finds on behalf the Director of Wealth Planning
- Devise and apply process improvements
In order to apply you will need to be:
- An experienced Paraplanner highly adept in suitability reports and research
- Fully Level 4 Diploma qualified or working towards it
- Happy to provide one to one support to a Financial Adviser
In return you will have the opportunity to work in a nurturing and productive environment, within a company who are growing with opportunities for the future, and who do like to promote from within.
Full support is given to study Financial Services examinations.
There is an excellent salary on offer dependent upon experience, as well as a whole host of other benefits including:
In order to apply or make enquiries please do not hesitate to contact me on 0113 4260775