Assistant Paraplanner Leeds, Salary up to £28,000 dependent upon experience, and excellent benefits including Parking
BWD are currently working in partnership with an established and successful Wealth Management firm in the Leeds area.
Due to continued growth, they are looking for an Assistant Paraplanner to join the team.
This is an ideal opportunity if you are not quite a Paraplanner, however looking very much to progress.
This is both an exciting and challenging opportunity to support the Financial Advisers in day to day activities, including:
- Providing the necessary support to a team of Financial Advisers and Paraplanners for Pensions and Investment products
- Preparing letters of authority and suitability letters
- Checking that all suitability report templates meet the right standard
- Maintaining all records and ensuring compliance standards are met.
In order to apply you will need to have demonstrated the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working within an IFA practice within an Administrative support post
- And experience of suitability report writing or checking them
- Experience within both Pensions and Investment products
In return you will receive:
- A salary of up to £28.000
- Excellent benefits including parking
- Structured training support
- The opportunity to become a fully-fledged Paraplanner
In order to apply please contact Helen Spriggs on 0113 4260775