Up to £80,000, plus benefits and an OTE of £100,000+
A Discretionary Fund Management provider are looking to recruit a BDD to bolster their presence within the London area.
This primarily field-based role will involve face to face meeting, presentations, seminars and other client interaction as and when appropriate. Working as part of the sales team, this role will provide specialist support in the promotion and development of services to the UK Financial Adviser market.
This role will involve:
• Delivering sales targets whilst operating within defined geographical parameters
• Building appropriate client relationships across the defined client area
• Building appropriate internal relationships with regional offices, management, oversight and investment practitioners
• Proactively carrying out external communication of sales and marketing campaigns
• Experience as a field based intermediary sales BDM – necessary
• Having a wealth of business relationships with Financial Planners in London – necessary
• Having an excellent sales track record – necessary
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced BDM to join one of the top names within the discretionary fund management arena.
For further information feel free to get in touch with Gareth Davies