BWD are currently working in partnership with an established and successful investment house in central London. Due to continued growth, they are looking for an ambitious Financial Planning Assistant to join the team.
This is an ideal opportunity if you are not quite a Paraplanner, however looking very much to progress in the right
This is both an exciting and challenging opportunity to support the Wealth Planning Director in day to day activities, including:
- Arranging client meetings and diary management
- Preparing letters of authority and suitability letters
- Maintaining all records and ensuring compliance standards are met.
In order to apply you will need to have demonstrated the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working within an IFA practice within an Administrative support post
- And experience of suitability report writing
- Confidence to liaise with clients and create the right impression
In return you will receive:
- A salary of up to £35,000
- Excellent benefits including bonus
- Structured training support
- The opportunity to become a fully-fledged Paraplanner
In order to apply please contact Helen Spriggs on 0113 4260775