- Do you have experience working as a Financial Services Administrator but don’t have a progression plan in your current role?
- Would you like to be supported in working towards your Level 4 diploma?
- Are you looking for a challenge, progression opportunities and a support structure?
Than this could definitely be the role for you.
BWD are happy to be working in partnership with the Leeds arm of an established and successful Wealth Management firm
Due to continued growth, our client is looking for an Assistant Paraplanner to join the team.
On a daily basis you will be required to:
- Support the Paraplanners in drafting advice letters
- Ensure that all client details remain up to date
- Perform valuable research
- Always adhere to and ensure compliance
In order to apply you will need to have:
- Previous experience of supporting Financial Advisers and Paraplanners
- Either be studying, or want to study for RO examinations
- As well as the excellent attention to detail and the ability to work unsupervised
This opportunity will give you:
- A salary of up to £25,000 plus generous benefits
- Structured training support
- Progression opportunities
Applications are invited from candidates currently working within an IFA practice.
Please contact Helen Spriggs on 0113 4260775