AVP - Financial Analyst – Capital Adequacy, Modelling and Forecasts
£60,000- £64,000 Basic + bonus & benefits.
Canary Wharf, London
Do you have experience of financial statements, advanced Microsoft excel modelling and prior experience of financial services? Would you like to change your role and work for a well-regarded international bank, which gives you a platform to develop your skills and challenge yourself in a collaborative environment?
Your new role would be a challenging permanent opening as a Financial Analyst – Capital Adequacy, Modelling and Forecasts – AVP based in Canary Wharf, London.
You will be in an AVP level role and will be responsible for supporting in the delivery of Stress Tests, the Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP), and the RRP capital stress testing assessments. Although you might not have all this experience my client if looking to invest and develop someone with a keen interest in this area.
The role will have exposure to the wide range of Business Lines and support multiple projects improving the Economic Capital Analysis and the Capital planning processes.
In order to qualify for this excellent opportunity, you must have worked within a financial services firm or with a Big 4 consulting firm, supporting financial services clients.
Other required experience includes:
- Ideally qualified accountant or a solid experience with financial statements in financial services
- Advanced Microsoft Excel modelling capabilities
- Strong communication skills and confidence to discuss complex topics
- An inquisitive mind, to understand why you do what you do
- Degree educated
- Prior experience / exposure to Capital, Stress testing or modelling highly advantageous