Excellent Benefits including Parking and Bonus potential
- Are you a 'career paraplanner' looking for a succession plan?
- Are you looking for more challenging work, greater client contact, and to receive greater reward and recognition for your efforts?
- Do you feel at the top of your game in your current firm, and are looking to progress down the Chartered route?
BWD are pleased to be working in partnership with a major Financial firm who have a very successful Wealth Management arm.
Due to internal progression and growth, they are looking for a number of Paraplanners to join the team.
On a daily basis the role will incorporate:
- Supporting the Directors and Advisers with suitability reports
- Attending client meetings, performing technical research and communicating with clients.
- Building strong working relationships and supporting colleagues across the wider offices in the region
In order to apply you will need to have:
- Experience of supporting Financial Advisers with research and suitability reports
- Ideally Level 4 Diploma qualified, or working towards
This opportunity will give you:
- A package of up to £45,000 (dependent upon experience)
- Structured support with future qualifications
- Progression opportunities
In order to apply please contact Helen Spriggs on 0113 4260775