£40000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: Holidays, Pension, Bonus
7 months ago
Client is flexible
Attractive opportunity, London, based in the Mayfair area
BWD are pleased to be working in partnership with a prestigious Wealth Management firm who have one of the best and most highly respected names in the Financial Services industry.
Providing discretionary portfolio management services, and Wealth Planning Directors, who focus on pensions, retirement planning, estate planning and tax structuring advice.
Clients typically have portfolios of £3M-30M, some considerably more.
They have a very collegiate, team approach, with the Portfolio Management and Wealth Planning teams working closely on clients.
Are you an experienced Paraplanner looking to step into a role within a truly outstanding company.
Are you looking to have the opportunity to offer a greater level of client contact?
Then this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
On a daily basis you will be:
• Assisting the office in managing clients’ planning needs and solutions
• Developing a relationship of trust with clients
• Attending client meetings in order to gain a broad understanding of the advisory process
• Strengthen client relationships and keep detailed meeting notes of key issues discussed
• Be responsible for the timely drafting of client advisory letters to be signed off by the relevant authorised individuals
In order to apply you will need to have:
Familiarity with the fund management, professional advisory, IFA or life company industry
• Minimum of Level 4 RDR compliant qualification but ideally Chartered Financial Planner level or working towards Chartered status
• Experience of working within the financial services sector, ideally for a wealth management firm or financial advisory practice with HNW client base.
This is a fantastic opportunity with a quality Wealth Management firm, please call Helen Spriggs on 0113 4260775