Paying up to £130 per hour, Manchester
A great contract opportunity has arisen to develop a career within a global financial services organisation. Our client is looking to appoint a KYC Analyst to facilitate a positive client On-Boarding experience for an initial 6 month contract.
Main responsibilities include:
- Preparing for the opening of new accounts once due diligence on KYC and AML has been completed.
- Performing regulatory checks relevant to the accounts being on boarded.
- Responsible for small, less complex clients or supports non-complex project phases and contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- A Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of education and experience working.
- Good knowledge and understanding of global/regional AML and KYC requirements.
- Experience working within the Financial Services industry.
- Stakeholder management experience.
- Ability to adapt to process change and regulatory change.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- Ability to work towards short deadlines maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Good communicator – written and verbal.
- Knowledge and understanding of the FX space is desirable.