0113 274 3000
about 1 month ago
The business, a large international household name, is looking to expand its growing DC Consulting team. The current set up has just been given significant internal investment leading to the creation of several roles.
The most important of these roles sits at the principal level where you will have a large say in the proposition development and future direction of the business. To stand out, you’ll will need a strong business development skill set, paired with the ability to identify new opportunities for the company.
Despite the DC part of the business being relatively small, you will have the backing and support of a well-known international brand, working alongside a sizable DB pensions business, thereby easing your route to market
The right candidate will have strong knowledge of DC pensions and employee benefits (particularly group life insurance and group income protection) and will focus primarily on supporting our Employee Benefits practice. Previous DC investment experience and exposure to international pension plans would be an advantage.
• Delivering high quality work for our clients through your own work or by managing project teams
• Taking lead in generating new clients and in writing proposals in response to RFPs
• Leading a wide range of client projects of a technical nature or using your skills on other projects
• Leading proposition development
• Developing and coaching junior colleagues
It’s safe to say there is an element of risk in such a role, however, the rewards in both a financial and personal sense far outweigh this.
For more information, please get in touch