Do you want to push the boundaries for pensions calculations? BWD Search & Select is currently on the look out for a Pension Calculations Developer to join one biggest and most respected third-party administrators on the market.
If you have experience of DB and DC occupational schemes alongside a background and knowledge of working with Python (or other object-oriented language) then we want to hear from you!
You will be joining a focused, technically competition calculation automation team that strives for, and prides themselves on excellence. This post is best suited to somebody with a pension’s administration background with keen interest/relevant experience across IT, systems and development. The scope of work within this team is varied and extensive, presenting a brilliant opportunity for you to enhance your existing knowledge. The role will involve:
- Working on a varied portfolio of DC, DB & Hybrid schemes
- Provide pensions legislation knowledge
- Coding/Systems testing calculations software including write backs, letters, statements and data extracts
- Collaborating with the Lead Consultant during migration to ensure consistency with data
- Prior work with Python OR other Object-Orientated language (training will be provided)
- DB/DC occupational scheme experience
- Working knowledge of SQL and UNIX is preferred, but training is provided.
If you are interested in this role, click apply & we shall call you to speak further about it should your profile fit the requirements.