A very well-respected firm in Surrey are currently seeking several exceptional senior pensions administrators to join their team. If you’ve got several years’ experience across both DC and DB pensions schemes, and you get a buzz out of meeting delivery/SLA promises, we want to hear from you.
There are 4 key points that sum up the senior pensions administrator roles; Excellence, People, Clients & Financial. You’ll be passionate about these 4 key point & you’ll live them by:
- Ensuring all delivery promises and performance standards are achieved
- Being the “go to” person on technical issues and non-standard cases
- Mentoring junior associates and providing them with constructive feedback sessions
- Identifying associate training needs and proposing solutions for this
- Providing an efficient, professional service to meet all client & member needs
- Being a main point of contact for an agreed list of clients & developing/maintaining the relationships
- Working with the Team Leaders to improve operational efficiency via automation and full use of standard products
You’ll have brilliant interpersonal skills in both written and verbal means, good time management and the ability to prioritise your workload. You’ll be customer and quality focused with experience of dealing with occupational pensions schemes and you’ll have experience of managing junior associates. DC experience is desirable but not essential.
If this sounds like something you’re interested in, click apply and have a chat with us to discover more about this amazing opportunity.