Would you like the opportunity to take on more interesting and challenging work, and be truly rewarded for it?
Would you like to work for a company who allow you to work under your own autonomy?
Then this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
BWD are delighted to be working in partnership with a Wealth Management firm, who are based in Nottingham.
On a daily basis you will be required to:
- Research and collate information from investment and policy providers in order to enable the construction of appropriate advice by the team of analysts
- Ensure the construction and maintenance of accurate client records
- Prepare and issue relevant materials prior to client meetings, ensuring updates are returned in good time
- Prepare client portfolio valuations for client meetings
- Liaise with product providers to ensure the timely and accurate implementation of financial records and confirm to clients
- At least 1 years’ experience in a Client Support role / Financial Services role within the Wealth Management field
- A good understanding of software platforms and strong MS Office experience
- A proven track record in taking ownership for resolving client enquiries promptly and professionally
- A strong work ethic; always putting the client first
You will receive a competitive salary in line with your experience and a range of benefits.