Are you a Financial Services Administrator looking for your next career move?
Would you like to learn and develop the skill set and experience of a Paraplanner?
Do you want to become fully qualified and competent?
Then this could be the opportunity for you.....
BWD are happy to be working in partnership with a successful and well respected Wealth Management firms in Leeds, who are looking to grow the Administration / Paraplanning team.
As previously mentioned if you are currently an IFA Administrator, then this could be perfect for you.
Throughout the process of learning to be a Paraplanner, you will have an excellent opportunity to:
- Shadow the work of a Paraplanner and Senior Paraplanner.
- Learn research and analytical skills and how to present conclusions via basic report writing.
- Assist with the preparation of documentation and illustrations for meetings and reports.
- Attend soft skills training where appropriate.
- Build on technical and product/provider knowledge of the market.
- Demonstrate an aptitude for study and a commitment to continuous learning.
- Come from a Financial services Administrative related role
- Show excellent communication skills and a real interest within Financial Services.
If you have all of this and more, you will have a fantastic opportunity to learn to be a fully fledged Paraplanner, become fully qualified and grow with a company who do like to progress their staff.
In order to apply please contact Helen Spriggs on 0113 4260775.