The successful applicant will be required to:
- Resolve out of proof conditions through the generation of reports and necessary investigation of customer accounts, trust accounts, or daily security positions.
- Answer enquiries received from internal and external sources by various means of communication.
- Perform operational and record keeping duties within the department as required.
Essential skills required:
- Excellent PC skills and the ability to manage multiple desktop programs at once. (i.e. Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Lotus Notes).
- Strong mathematical, analytical and problem-solving skills are essential.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, both verbal and written, a must.
- Proven ability to prioritise and multi-task workloads achieving efficiency and accuracy.
For further information please get in touch.