Sales Manager – 12 Month FTC - Potters Bar
Paying between £30,000 - £40,000 per annum + exceptional bonus scheme
Our client a global financial services organisation is looking to appoint a Sales Manager (desk based). The successful candidate will write good quality Pension and Bond business and manage accounts by building long term relationships with Professional Advisers through a contact strategy.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Following an agreed Sales Strategy, develop an approach to account planning within designated area including carrying out research, competitor analysis, quotes, deal options, sales ideas, business generation initiatives, products, services.
- Manage a panel of accounts in a postcode region in conjunction with a Field Based Account Manager.
- Campaign management – for each campaign and in conjunction with your line manager and your field-based account manager, plan personal strategy and reporting delivery.
- Quote and enquiry follow up.
- Minimum requirement: CII Diploma in Financial Planning – Level 4 (or at least studying for).
- Sales experience working with Pensions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Effective team player
If you are an ambitious and driven individual looking to develop your career with an employer who invests significantly in its people and their development then please get in touch.