Paying up to £16 per hour, Manchester
Our client a global financial services organisation is looking to appoint a HR Administrator to provide an efficient benefits administration delivery service.
- To assist with providing an effective, accurate and timely benefits administration delivery service to employees, HR, vendors, consultants, and other third-party stakeholders.
- Day-to-day management of the HR queries portal ensuring all benefits queries are dealt with quickly and efficiently within the required SLAs and escalating where necessary.
- Ensures all processing activities are conducted in compliance with organisation standards as well as laws, policies and regulations or industry standards.
- Work with Payroll and Finance to ensure effective management and co-ordination of benefit payments.
- Provide benefit information, guidance and support to members of the HR team as appropriate and handle individual enquiries with hand-off to third party providers.
- A minimum of 3 years HR administration experience.
- Financial Services experience is desirable, but not essential.
- Benefits experience desirable, but not essential.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.