£100,000 - £120,000 basic + bonus & benefits
Do you have senior finance leadership in financial services, are you ambitious with the aim of becoming CFO within 3 years? Do you have both financial reporting, understanding of Capital requirements / treasury in financial services, team management experience and a commercial outlook? If so this Group Financial Controller role could be your ideal next career move.
This position will be leading a team, working closely with the CFO and other senior finance colleagues.
This role has excellent growth prospects, so my client is only seeking ambitious and very driven individuals, those who are willing to travel to the area or relocate will be considered.
To be considered for this role you must fulfil these strict criteria:
- Qualified Accountant – ACA, ACCA, ICAS
- Significant financial services experience in a 200+ employee company undertaken in recent senior role/s
- Strong accountant with statutory accounting and understanding of Capital (ICAAP) / treasury
- Must have a commercial outlook to work effectively with the business and other senior finance leaders.
- Proven people manager, able to drive pace and ambition in a team
- Hard working individual with a successful track record in financial services