£40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Holidays, Pension, Bonus
5 months ago
Attractive opportunity, London, initial 3 month contract leading to a permanent role.
BWD are pleased to be working in partnership with a prestigious Wealth Management firm who have one of the best and most highly respected names in the Financial Services industry.
Offices throughout the UK consisting of Portfolio Managers/Directors, providing discretionary portfolio management services, and Wealth Planning Directors, who focus on pensions, retirement planning, estate planning and tax structuring advice.
Clients typically have portfolios of £3M-30M, some considerably more.
They have a very collegiate, team approach, with the Portfolio Management and Wealth Planning teams working closely on clients.
Are you an immediately available and experienced Paraplanner looking to step into a role within a truly outstanding company.
Are you looking to have the opportunity to offer a greater level of client contact?
Then this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
On a daily basis you will be:
• Assisting the office in managing clients’ planning needs and solutions
• Developing a relationship of trust with clients
• Attending client meetings in order to gain a broad understanding of the advisory process
• Strengthen client relationships and keep detailed meeting notes of key issues discussed
• Be responsible for the timely drafting of client advisory letters to be signed off by the relevant authorised individuals
In order to apply you will need to have:
Familiarity with the fund management, professional advisory, IFA or life company industry
• A minimum 3 ‘A’ levels or equivalent
• Minimum of Level 4 RDR compliant qualification but ideally Chartered Financial Planner level or working towards Chartered status
• Experience of working within the financial services sector, ideally for a wealth management firm or financial advisory practice with HNW client base.
This is a fantastic opportunity with a quality Wealth Management firm, please call Helen Spriggs on 0113 4260775