Paraplanner, Leeds, Salary up to £40,000 dependent upon experience, and attractive benefits package, including parking
BWD are pleased to be working exclusively with one of the most well established and well respected Wealth Management firms who are based in the Leeds area, and are looking to recruit a Paraplanner, in order to enhance their growing team.
They offer a greater level of client contact, and deal with a variety of more interesting work.
The team are lovely and welcoming and work incredibly well together.
On a daily basis you will be:
- Assisting the office in managing clients’ planning needs and solutions
- Developing a relationship of trust with clients
- Strengthen client relationships and keep detailed meeting notes of key issues discussed
- Responsible for the timely drafting of client advisory letters to be signed off by the relevant authorised individuals
In order to apply you will need to have:
- Worked as and have experience as a Paraplanner
- Hold the Level 4 diploma or be working towards it
- Although highly experienced Paraplanners with no qualifications will also be considered
This is a fantastic opportunity with a quality firm, please call Helen Spriggs on 0113 4260775