Role: Capital Actuary – London Market
Location: London (City)
Salary: £60,000-85,000 + significant benefits package
Part-qualified or qualified Actuaries with 3+ years Capital/Capital Modelling experience are encouraged to apply.
I am working with a mid-sized London Market client with impressive growth over the last few years with further plans to push ahead, even in these challenging times
Opportunities to get involved from the ground up and actively participate with business decisions, instead of simply being another cog in an ever-turning wheel.
Typically you will be;
- Determining parameters for relevant risk categories
- Supporting the internal capital model
- Working closely with other business functions i.e. Underwriting to ensure optimal performance
- Assisting in quarterly reserving processes as required
- Working closely with senior stakeholders and presenting findings and/or offering solutions from actuarial perspective
- Calibrating and developing the Solvency models
So whether you have a London Market or, Insurance background, I'd be keen to hear from you.
Apply below immediate consideration.