Role: Senior Manager - Actuarial - Consulting - GI
Location: London (City)
Salary: £120,000-160,000 + significant benefits package
Are you interested in joining a market-leading consultancy who will truly fast-track your career? If so, you should continue reading…
This is an opportunity to not only join a highly experienced and incredibly talented team but also to help shape the growth of Global Insurance companies through uncertain times across the UK and Europe.
I’m looking for a Senior Manager who is a qualified Actuary with at least 2-4 years PQE who wants to shape their career with a Consultancy in London who have seen significant growth over the last 18 months with no sign of slowing down!
Whilst no two days will ever be the same, some of the work you will do will include;
- Delivering large complex engagements working within Actuarial and a wide range of other internal departments
- Developing people through supervision, mentoring and coaching
- Increasing the footprint within newer areas i.e. Personal Lines where the firm is able to leverage existing relationships
- Taking the lead in client proposals both written and oral
If you’re still reading (which I’m sure you are), this is the part about you…
In order to qualify for this opportunity, you must;
- Be a qualified Actuary
- Have general insurance experience gained from working either in an insurer or at an actuarial consultancy firm.
- Have some previous experience with Reserving and/or Finance Transformation from a regulatory change perspective
- Have the ability to manage complex projects through to completion whilst providing insight and managing the clients
- Be commercially savvy with the ability to engage in broad discussions around the industry and market trends with clients, colleagues, stakeholders and peers
- Some experience/understanding of analytical techniques and the application of these on large data sets to solve problems