Role: Senior Manager (Big 4) – General Insurance
Location: London (City)
Salary: £120,000-170,000 + significant benefits package
Are you interested in joining a market-leading consultancy who will truly fast-track your career? If so, you should continue reading…
This is an opportunity to not only join a highly experienced and incredibly talented team but also to help shape the growth of Global Insurance companies through uncertain times across the UK and Europe.
I’m looking for a Senior Manager (Actuary) with 3-8 years PQE who wants to make a real difference and shape their career with a Big 4 Consultancy in London who have seen significant growth over the last 18 months with no sign of slowing down!
Whilst no two days will ever be the same, some of the work you will do will include;
- Discussing current issues with clients and helping them design and seek out solutions across various business issues
- Delivering large complex engagements within Actuarial and a wide range of other internal departments
- Developing people through effectively supervising, coaching, and mentoring
- Continue to build on current client relationships and look at ways to support them in other areas
- Help increase the footprint within Personal/Commercial Lines by leveraging existing connections in other areas
If you’re still reading (which I’m sure you are), this is the part about you…
In order to qualify for this opportunity, you must;
- Be a Qualified Actuary
- Have general insurance experience gained from working either in an insurer or at an actuarial consultancy firm
- Have experience of reserving process transformation and / or finance transformation, either from regulatory change or the need to remove cost from a business.
- Be able to have informed discussions on finance related governance processes including the setting of reserves. This may include having a reserving background
- Be able to manage to completion the technical delivery and reporting for projects, as well as providing insight to projects in terms of technical content, consultancy skills and client management;
- Be commercially savvy and able to actively engage in discussions on future market trends and what this may mean for our clients
- Have a broad understanding of how the current environment is leading to transformation of Insurance companies and the practical issues associated with this.
- Be an effective communicator and able to deal with outward-facing client management on projects and on-selling.
- Have an extensive track record of managing projects and individuals.
- Be able to deploy your knowledge across a wide range of internal departments (e.g. audit, transactions) as well as across geographies.
If this sounds like you or, you’re just intrigued to find out more, please get in touch to find out more or, apply now for immediate consideration.