£75000 - £90000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus + Benefits
8 months ago
The business strongly value their client relationships and feel their proposition is market leading. It is a great brand where promotion and progression is encouraged.
- Working with HNW and UHNW clients
- Strong client referral scheme internally
- Supportive management structure
- Above market benefits and pension scheme.
- Being part of a close knit team environment, a mix of personalities who are known to work well together.
What they need from you;
- Minimum RDR Level 4 qualified - PCIAM qualification desirable but not essential
- Strong relationship and interpersonal skills - the ability to demonstrate sophisticated communication with individuals and families
- Solid experience in controlling and monitoring the risk within a client book
- Demonstrating excellent market exposure and multi-disciplined private banking expertise
- Enjoy the challenges and rewards of business development calling
The company work towards and is shaped by a set of values that run through everything they do to offer the best service and advice to their clients.
If you are open to new opportunities and feel your skill-set and experience would be a good match to this opportunity do not hesitate to apply.