I am working with a relatively new investment practice with an international reach in London
Opportunities to get involved from the ground up and actively participate with business decisions, instead of a cog in an ever turning wheel.
This teams growth rate over the past year would rival some of the "bigger" players in the London market.
Typically you will be;
- Providing support in the provision of investment advice to our clients
- Undertaking general investment research
- Undertaking investment manager research
- Working in multi-disciplinary teams including tax professionals, chartered accountants, corporate financiers and governance consultants to deliver issues led advice to a range of clients
- Attending client meetings with other members of the team