Paying between £45,000 - £50,000 per annum, Kingston Upon Thames
Our client a leading provider of IT solutions to the financial services sector is looking to appoint a PMO to provide support to the Delivery Manager ensuring effective development and maintenance of the project portfolio.
- To implement and maintain a framework to enable the effective management of resources across Business Analysis, Development, Testing and Project Management Teams.
- Update the resource management framework to reflect the outcome of the weekly delivery meeting.
- To implement and maintain RAID logs.
- Monitor and maintain consistency of external and internal reporting.
- To implement and maintain a cross portfolio summary of cost tracking to budget.
- To implement and maintain a mechanism for conducting Post Implementation Review sessions for projects delivered by the department.
- To implement and maintain a consistent document storage framework for documentation relating to the projects undertaken by the department.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Project.
- Problem Solving.
- Planning and Organisation.
- Project Management experience.
- Ability to influence and Develop relationships.
- Both written and verbal communication.
- Prince 2 or equivalent.