£130000 - £160000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus & Bens
0113 274 3000
7 months ago
£130,000 - £160,000 Basic + bonus & benefits.
Do you have experience with being Company Secretary in a large financial institution at a very senior level? Coupled with leading a team of Company Secretaries? Would you like to change your role and work for a well-regarded international bank, which gives you a platform to develop your skills and challenge yourself in a collaborative environment?
Your new role would be a challenging permanent opening as EMEA Head, Company Secretary - Director based in London.
You will be in a Director level role and will be responsible for managing a team of nine, with responsibility for and oversight of the provision of company secretarial services to group entities across the UK and Europe, ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements. You will also play a key strategic role in driving the governance agenda across that geography.
In order to qualify for this excellent opportunity, you will have worked with financial services for 10 years upwards with previous company secretarial and governance experience with large, complex financial institutions.
Other required experience includes:
- Experience of managing and developing staff.
- Knowledge of company law, corporate governance and banking regulation.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate/engage with very senior individuals. Also, must have the capacity to become a trusted advisor to senior management.
- Highly motivated self-starter with gravitas, able to maintain credibility with different stakeholders.
- Well organised with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines and balance competing and conflicting priorities.