If you possess a technical knowledge of corporate DC pensions and a career hungry mentality, then it’s safe to say you are in demand.
Multiple businesses have asked us to find pensions professionals interested in becoming Associate Consultants. The roles all have slightly varying duties, but as a guide, your role will involve supporting consultants with providing a high-quality service to our corporate clients.
Through this work, you will build upon your own skills to become a full consultant in roughly a 12 to 18 month period.
You can expect your duties to include:
- Creating member communications
- Producing scheme reports
- Peer reviewing work produced by others
- Attending meetings with consultants
- Answering member queries, by email and phone
- Liaising with clients, providers and consultants to ensure the smooth running of clients’ pension schemes.
- Using internal client management systems
These opportunities are ideal for those looking to progress in their careers. You can expect an exciting and varied work load with great earning potential if you follow this route.
Currently, there is openings in the follow locations