Exceptional and rare opportunity within one of the world's leading financial services companies to move into a Counsel role with an equal split between wider Employment advice, and Compensation and Benefits law.
This is an incredibly broad role, designed to suit a lawyer with the intellectual capacity and lightfootedness to add significant value across the board, but would include: -
- Providing expert advice on both UK and Eu regulatory requirements for Comp and Bens within the financial services sector
- Drafting and advising around LTIPs and similar for EMEA recipients (including equity and cash)
- Advice around the implications of transactional activity, including acquisitions, disposals, and TUPE arrangements
- Advice around restructuring and redundancy arrangements
- Working on collective bargaining and employee consultation issues
- Drafting, reviewing and advising around employment, compensation and benefits policies
- Working closely with outsourced advisers around Comp & Bens, pensions, communications and the wider HR and legal teams
You could have either Practice or In-house experience: the client is open on background.