You will be joining the Corporate Services department of a Global Custodian Bank for an initial 3-month contract based in London. Paying up to £200 per day.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- · Project Support for Corporate Services.
- · Completing first line resolution for internal staff complaints escalating where necessary.
- · Review of budget.
- · Invoice Data.
- · Identifying discrepancies within data and completing data reconciliations.
- · Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel.
- · Excellent communication skills.
- · Ability to work independently.
- · Ability to analyse data.
- · Pays good attention to detail.
- · Ability to manage work for multiple workstreams.