Financial Services Administrator Manchester Salary dependent on experience and excellent Benefits including Holidays, Pension, and Bonus
Would you like the opportunity to work flexible working hours to fit in with your lifestyle?
Would you like more interesting and challenging work?
Then this could be the opportunity for you.
BWD are delighted to be working in partnership with a Manchester based Financial Services firm who are looking to recruit an Administrator in order to provide support.
On a daily basis you will be required to:
- Provide full support for both new business applications and ongoing reviews
- Prepare review packs and assistance with research of plans and fund performance and all general administration
- Build relationships with clients/providers/internal staff
- Experience as a Financial Services Administrator, would be advantageous
- Experience within a professional working environment, within an Administrative role
- A proven track record in taking ownership for resolving client enquiries promptly and professionally
- An enthusiasm for the work and to do a good job
- Qualified with the CISI or working towards it would also be advantageous
In return you will have the opportunity of being part of a well-established team and have a management team who will fully support your personal development. Full support will be given for Financial Services examinations also.
A competitive salary in line with your experience and a range of benefits, including a competitive bonus.
To find out more please contact Helen Spriggs on 0113 4260775